The Djao'Mor'Terra Collective (fayanora) wrote in poorskills,
The Djao'Mor'Terra Collective

Oregon human services question

I'm currently on food stamps. I seem to recall something on the same form about some kind of help if one's rent and utilities exceed one's income. I'm not sure what will be required for that, though I suppose some bills, proof of income, etc. If anyone can offer more specifics, that would be great. I'm going to be going in tomorrow anyway, but if I can find out the answer before then, it would speed things up for me.

Also, I'm not quite sure where to go with a problem concerning Medicare, which I'm on. I live in Portland.

Thanks in advance!
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
  • 1 comment